ChewsDay Challenge - Lost & Found

Started by Matt Robertson, Dec 10, 2023, 18:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Robertson

ChewsDay Challenge
Lost & Found

This is the official lost and found thread for ChewsDay Challenge. If anyone finds a stray game component, please make sure to give it to the Ambassador or Learn-To-Play Teacher for that evening so the item can but put in our lost and found bag and a posting can be made here. Lost game components can seriously change a games playability so it is important to us to make sure lost components get reuinited with their games. Thank You!
Boardgames / Disc Golf / Scotch Whisky / Poker

Matt Robertson

Current Item in Lost & Found
Date: Unknown
Component: Small round cardboard token
Likely Game: Lost Ruins of Arnak
Likely Owner: Jessica D
Boardgames / Disc Golf / Scotch Whisky / Poker

Carmen Pauls Orthner

Has anyone found a pair of black gloves - Polar Paws brand?? I've been looking for them for the past few days and wondering if they got left behind on Tuesday.
Enthusiastically discovering a passion for board games - especially anything with a great story to tell! Bryan and I would be happy to bring a game from our collection to play (and often learn!) with you.

Navem

Yes Al found a pair after last cheesday. They are behind the desk in Boston Pizza lost and found. 

Quote from: Carmen Pauls Orthner on Jan 06, 2024, 07:53Has anyone found a pair of black gloves - Polar Paws brand?? I've been looking for them for the past few days and wondering if they got left behind on Tuesday.

Carmen Pauls Orthner

Quote from: Navem on Jan 06, 2024, 17:28Yes Al found a pair after last cheesday. They are behind the desk in Boston Pizza lost and found. 

Quote from: Carmen Pauls Orthner on Jan 06, 2024, 07:53Has anyone found a pair of black gloves - Polar Paws brand?? I've been looking for them for the past few days and wondering if they got left behind on Tuesday.

Thanks, Carlos!!
Enthusiastically discovering a passion for board games - especially anything with a great story to tell! Bryan and I would be happy to bring a game from our collection to play (and often learn!) with you.